Kawal Pal Singh Khalsa

I love my Mother. I love my Father. I love Bhangra. I love God.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I LOVE NATURE!!!


I love the nature. When i was in New Mexico, America. I attended a Sprital Yoga Camp called Summer Solstice Sadhana in June 2005. Sadhana means discipline.

We set up tents on a mountain called Ram Das Puri. I lived alone for 5 days. I mean there are close to 2000 people living there but this was my first time staying alone. I had a great experience.

Up on the mountain when the wind blows, it's give you the chill. OK...i'm not kidding when i say COLD!!! I woke up at 3am everyday and to take a cold shower!! The cold water is really cold and in the morning the temperature is about 7 to 8 degrees celsius. Back to nature...natural cold water, listening to the breeze brush the bushes and trees around your tent and listening to the Hyenas howling far up in the other mountains is just a great experience. When it was time to leave, i was sad because i became so in love with nature.


Manno and Myself at East Coast beach for a picnic!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Sorry we were both too busy to hang out. I really wanted to spend some quality time with the two of you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home