Kawal Pal Singh Khalsa

I love my Mother. I love my Father. I love Bhangra. I love God.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Friends from Espanola, New Mexico.

This is my family from Espanola. This picture was taken in the summer 2004. I'm sure you can spot a familiar face in this picture. One of my close friends...Inderjit (indi). She is the only one swating. She looks hot in the turban rite....!!! She is working for the Malaysian Naujawan Sabha in Kuala Lumpur now.

In the picture from left: Siri Chand Singh, Guru Jot Singh, Sat Pavan Kaur, Punch Nishan Kaur, Deva Singh, Lakhmi Chand Singh and Prabhu Singh. Swating: Inderjit Kaur.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

Hey Kawal Pal, I think you confused Sat Pavan Kaur with Saraswati Kaur. :-)
I got this photo via email last year from Inderjit. I hope she is doing well, say hello to her for me. Also say what's up and hello to all the rest from last year, especially Balvinder.
Keep up the good work!
P.S. I'm still wondering what is Manno's real name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home