Kawal Pal Singh Khalsa

I love my Mother. I love my Father. I love Bhangra. I love God.

Friday, July 22, 2005

The man they call The Siri Singh Sahib.



This is the Siri Singh Sahib, Bhai Sahib Bhai Harbhajan Singh Khalsa, Yogi Ji. He left his body last year. He is dearly missed by all who know what he did for the Sikh faith. He is one man that inspired me alot. Now i get inspired though his books and teachings. He was a great teacher. I'm blessed to have met him in person 2 months before he passed in Espanola, New Mexico. Here seen with another great man who changed the world so much, the Pope. In the picture Yogi Bhajan is giving him a sclupture of Jesus on the cross. "Sikh on the Cross" was what Yogi Bhajan told the Pope when he gave the gift to the Pope. What Yogi Bhajan meant by that was, as a Sikh live is not easy. Hard is the way of a Sikh's life and hard was the life of Jesus.

Yogi Bhajan's qoute for live was "If you don't see God in all, You won't see God at all". Sat Nam.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, July 23, 2005, Blogger Nimrta said...

yo dude! nim here! just chanced upon ur blog! it's cool! will be linking you to mine okie?! ciao!!

btw i love that bhangra pic of urs at khalsa!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home